For a couple of weeks, I've been feeling the baby low & having other symptoms of labor, wondering how much longer this can go on? I've been nervous he would come too early. But now I'm close to 38 weeks, and anytime is fine.
A lady at the grocery store even asked me, "Good lord, when are you due?" She said my belly looked so low, she was surprised I wasn't in labor already! She said, "I can't believe you're out driving around by yourself!"
I keep thinking he might come in the next few days, but watch it take longer!
Meanwhile, Stella is fine and happy. Since the cold snap broke a couple of weeks ago, we were able to get her outside to play. It was a great accomplishment to convince her to keep her hat and mittens on, but now she thinks it's cool.

We also got her an Elmo cake on her birthday. The cake wasn't very good, but she sure liked the frosting!

We'll keep you posted . . .
1 comment:
Dad – there's no definitive answer as to who will watch Stella. It'll depend on the time of day and who's available. We've got a few people we can call, and I just hope they'll be able to come. And eventually John's mom will come, but since she lives a ways away, it might take her a little longer to get here. John may not be able to be with me the whole time I'm in labor, but I have a doula (birth attendant) who'll be there. The doctor probably won't show up until the baby's ready to come out! Man, I have missed having a midwife!
My appointment with the doc today was not what I thought ... I really haven't progressed that much since last week. So who knows when this baby will come??
We've had a ton of rain here today, and with snow already on the ground, there are a lot of people worried about flooding.
Those tornadoes have been all over the news. Such strange weather! I hope it settles down. Give Crystal and Rye my best . . .
Post a Comment