I swear it hasn't been that long since I felt like I was torturing the poor boy by putting him on his belly for "tummy time." He would just scream and acted like his poor head was just too heavy.
Not anymore!

He can even push himself up on his feet. When he had his well-baby check last Friday, he even demonstrated his rolling abilities right on the table for the nurse practitioner. She said, "It looks like he might crawl early. Most 4-month-olds can't do that!"
So we're all happy for the mighty A.J.

This rolling ability has done a number on his sleep, though. It's been a rough week. And I think he might be getting some teeth too. But last night was pretty good and we had a nice morning. Here they are with Dad:
3 comments:
HURRAY for the mighty Albert John. As ususal I love all the great pictures and info from the blog reports. Those are some beautiful kids- of course I'm a tad biased. Love to all Joe Dad
Karmel,
Ditto to what Joe Dad said. Guess it has to do with a Grandfather's pride. They are just great looking kids and am proud of AJ. Maybe John and you have an athlete in the making. Thanks for the updates and the pictures.
Love ya,
Dad
The kids are just sooo cute, and
A.J. just keeps getting stronger every day, Stella has the greatest smile ever,A.J. will probably be walking at nine months at the rate he's going. I love the pictures on the blog Love Mom
Post a Comment