Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Bogged down on the blog

Our digital camera has bitten the dust.

It's my fault, frankly.

On the day when Stella got tubes in her ears, back in January, I had the camera in the diaper bag and it got some goop on it ... it's never been the same since.

It worked for awhile, but it finally gave up the ghost a couple of days ago.

It's too bad, because the kids are cuter than ever!

When/if we get another digital camera, I think a camera case is definitely in order.

John says we could scan in old pictures and do a "Retrospective" which is a nice idea, but I don't have anything clever to say about the old days.

Of course, I might change my mind.

And no one wants to read all my ramblings without cute pictures of the kids, do they?

Anyway, the blog might be slower for awhile, but hopefully it will be resurrected once again!

1 comment:

MB said...

I'd love to hear stories about your cute kids! The pictures are great, but the stories are too. I hope you will continue to write about Stella, AJ, John, life in Battle Creek, musings about the world, and anything else that comes to mind.

Oh, and the more I look at the old pictures of you, the more that I think AJ looks like you. I know that everyone says that AJ looks like John, but I think AJ looks like you, even more than Stella does. AJ has your eyes and eyebrows. I look forward to seeing AJ in person to really be able to tell! (I'm still figuring out my travel plans for the rest of this year. Maybe I can make it out to Michigan before Christmas!)