The good news is that they're not nearly as expensive now as they were when we bought our first one – the month before Stella was born. And they're much better quality now too. Okay, I can rationalize this all day ... at least I'm not addicted to my cell phone.
We try to be frugal (the operative word is "try"), and we hadn't bought a new piece of electronics in a long time. In fact, maybe the last time was the first digital camera. As some of you know, I love using the computer, but I have tried to stay away from getting interested in the newest gadgets, i.e. iPods, fancy cell phones, wireless devices of all kinds.
Still, I feel very cool when I'm holding my new digital camera. What is wrong with me?
And the fun doesn't end here. My employer, the Child Abuse/Neglect Prevention Council, have approved the purchase of a laptop computer for me. We have had bad luck with desktop computers in the office, which is in an old church building. So I've ordered a laptop and wow, they sure do come with a lot of bells and whistles! I'm sure I'll be in love with that thing, too. I'll just have to keep reminding myself that it's not really mine.
I had to show you the first pics:

No, she's not wearing make-up. She just has a cold and is all red and rosy! The cold bugs really popped up when school started. AJ has had a cold for a week, too. Anyway, I hope Stella will feel better soon. I'm not sure if she can make it through school today. Mornings start out rough everyday, so it's hard to tell if she's super sick or just grumpy getting up. At least I'm only a few miles from her school. I hope this is short-lived, because she starts swimming lessons on Saturday and I want her to have a good time with that.
Albert continues to amaze us. There's no stopping him. Look what he can do NOW!

Now I can't let myself forget to put the rail up on the crib. Which I did forget last night. Luckily he did not launch himself onto the floor. He's crawling really well, too, and having all kinds of fun. Maybe we'll get a little video of that sometime.
Have a good day.
2 comments:
I must say I was totaly addicted to the pictures on the blog, every day I would check to see if there where any pictures of those two sweet little faces I love so much I was starting to have withdrawals from not seeing them so even though I've never owned a digital camera I must say that I'm addicted to yours. I love my grand kids Love Grandma Susan
Congrats on the new camera. Like Grandma Susan I was missing the pictures. Looking forward to seeing you all this weekend. Papa Joe
Post a Comment