The theme for the whole school was "Twas the Night Before Christmas" and Stella's class was "Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse" so they dressed up as mice! This isn't a very good picture because I took it from my seat, but the kids basically got onstage and crawled through the tunnels.

AJ found it absolutely thrilling to be in an auditorium full of people. He was jumping up and down in my lap, clapping when everyone else clapped. We really should get him out more!
He also enjoyed spending time with Stella in her classroom at the party they had afterwards.

Here is Stella as a mouse:

Not that I am biased or anything, but she was definitely the cutest little mouse. I'm sure everyone was wondering who that adorable girl in pigtails was.
Tomorrow is her last day before Christmas break. I know she'll miss her teacher, Miss Jessica!

This was a surprisingly ... pleasant experience. For once, she wasn't trying to run away or wreak havoc. She wasn't the worst-behaved in the bunch. Other kids were running away and screaming, but Miss Stella was an angel for her Christmas program and party!
We got a lot of snow last weekend. I just wanted to share this picture of AJ and Daddy on the couch, lounging the day away because we got 9½ inches of snow Saturday night!

Drive safe out there.
1 comment:
Stella is the cutest mouse I've ever seen!!!
Post a Comment