His room is quite a bit smaller than Stella's, but that's what you get when you're second-born, I guess. But it sure is cute now. Kathy did some shopping and got him some great curtains (so dark that he sleeps like a log at naptime), some decal-dots to liven up the gray walls (his room is way down the list of rooms to be painted), and some cute pictures for the wall of race cars, boats and planes. It's a boy's room!

Joe and Kathy are always hanging things up for us when they come to visit. It's the only way anything ever gets done around here!

AJ has lots of cute things in his room, even a sign that says "Thank Heaven for Little Boys." So true.

He thinks he's big stuff and he showed off a lot for Grandma and Papa. Though we've got to admit his walking has stalled out a lot. He took a break from practicing during this last bout of colds, so he's still primarily crawling to get around.

He loved his Papa and Grandma. Being a man's man, he was pretty crazy about Papa!
I gotta say it though. I am so tired of winter. We have gotten hammered so many times from big snowstorms. Stella's 4th snow day was Friday ... she only went to school two days last week. The other problem has been the constant barrage of wintertime respiratory illnesses. I can't stop blowing my nose and coughing. I am also tired of wiping runny noses and cleaning up crusty noses! Ugh! This is why you always see tons of Michiganders outside milling around on the first warm sunny day of the year. Everyone is desperate for a break in this pattern!
Stella is one who is desperate for stuff to do. It hasn't been easy keeping these guys entertained this winter. My own struggles with having colds has stifled my creativity. But I loved it when Stella puts on her fancy scarf and prances around ... so cute!

Anyway, pray for spring.
1 comment:
Cute room! Sorry to hear about all your illnesses. We have been really sick here too since Christmas and are finally on the upside of it I hope. Anyway, hopefully things continue to get better and HOPEFULLY this harsh weather lets up a little. Take care!
Laura Millard
Post a Comment