Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Welcoming Albert John Puzzuoli

He arrived on March 5, 2007 at 7:16 p.m. after a fairly short (and intense) labor. It turns out I didn't have to be induced -- I spent the afternoon walking around the hospital and that worked amazingly well ... the doctor was surprised I didn't have to use induction drugs.

He was 7 pounds, 4 ounces and 20 inches. All the nurses said he looks like John, and I have to agree!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

He's doing great, nursing well, and just an overall joy! Welcome to the world, AJ! Just wanted to give everyone the update and the pictures. I'll write more later . . .

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just saw my beautiful grandson and was thoroughly impressed. I wish his namesake was here to hug him but Bertucci is probably checking him out as we speak. Congratulations to mom and dad and millions of hugs and kisses to Little Al. and his big sister. Joe Dad

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful little guy. He looks just like his Dad. What a great name, honoring his Dad and greatgrandpa. I am sure that greatgrandfather Albert is smiling. God bless your whole family.

Anonymous said...

I love my new nephew!!! He is so cute!!!! His feet and hands look huge!! and I think he does look like his Daddy! Congratulations and good job Karmel and John. How is big Sister Stella doing with the her baby bro?
Can't wait to meet and hug "little AL" and love the thought of Gwamps checking him out as we speak! God Bless the Puzzuoli's. See you soon!
Aunt Jill

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Good to see that he has a bit more hair than his dad, too...... Take Care.

Mike J.

Anonymous said...

Karmel & John-Congratulations! I think he looks alot like Stella, but I also thought Stella looked like John when she was a baby. Great job on the no-induction delivery! It sounds like everything ended up going really well and Albert John is beautiful. I'm anxious to hear more details about AJ and how Stella is taking to him. Take care. Love, Sha

MB said...

Great news!!! Welcome to the world, little Al!

I'm so glad you didn't have to be induced, Karmel. I hope that you are recovering quickly.

Thanks for posting the pictures. I've been checking your blog constantly for the past two days, very anxiously awaiting any news and pictures of the new baby. (My mom did tell me yesterday that Albert was born on Monday, so I didn't have to wait to read that part on the blog.)

I love the name! How sweet!

Congratulations to all of you!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to meet the little guy!

Michelle said...

What a little cutie!! Congratulations to you all. I'm in awe once again of your bravery during labor. :)

John looks like an old hand at the baby thing. Hope he's taking good care of everyone!

Carrie said...

Congrats, you guys! What a cutie. I'm so excited for you. I can't wait to meet him!