Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!

From your two favorite rug rats!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

They just love their dad!

2 comments:

Grandpa Addis said...

Karmel,
Sorry again I couldn't come up and see my darling grandchildren. I told you all the stuff I had to do but the one thing I neglected and only recently found out is that I have been having a love affair - with a tick.

I have been diagnosed with Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever. No spots, which doesn't surprise me since I don't bruise. Been having some weird feelings and then the fevers came. I passed it off as a fluke - I prepared Harold's Father's Day Dinner getting up at 6 to do so. Trouble was my tempature was 101 degrees. I didn't eat. Once the meal was prepared, I went to bed.

Wednesday I felt great and I went to Topeka to meet with the Kansas Secretary of Corrections, and an attorney with the state retirement system. I also had to deliver grave markers to be melted down, pick up nine dozen new ones and buy 22 3x5 flags at another place. I canceled my two appointments for I awoke with a 102 temp that rose to 103. Talk about an adventureous ride home from Topeka.

If we had of came, turns out I would have been as much fun as a cadaver.

Love you all,
Dad

Karmel said...

GOSH, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever! That's the stuff we Kansas kids always feared. Yuck! I hope you feel better.