

I just realized that I have made no mention of little Clara Kathryn, who was born while we were up north early Monday morning, August 27th at 2:23 a.m.
She was 6 pounds, 11 ounces and 20.5 inches (I hope that's right).
I think this is a rather attractive family and one beautiful baby girl. Again, I am amazed how great
Jill looks just minutes after giving birth. Welcome to the family, Clara! We can't wait to see you.
Jill looks just minutes after giving birth. Welcome to the family, Clara! We can't wait to see you. These babies always come in twos in the Puzzuoli family ... two in 2007!
Stella and Albert have been enjoying the last days of summer swinging together outside:
And the time is near, Albert! Get ready to digest!


3 comments:
Karmel, I don't know how you got the non working camera back in action but the pictures in your last two blogs are dynamite. Stella in her snazzy green suit practically looks live in that picture. The pictures are all terrific. The prose is also excellent. Kathy and I really like keeping up with you guys on the blog and seeing all the other coments too. I'm so glad you guys had fun at the cottage. Chris and family are coming home from there today. We are going to try to get there in the next week or so. Everyone in the family has seen the "faux stone work" (that's John's term) except Kathy and me. Hopefully with the new school season coming up it will be better for all of you. By the way Little Albert keeps getting cuter every time I see a new picture. New baber Clara allready is a little doll. What a lucky Grandpop I am. Love to all. Joe Dad
Joe, thanks! The camera is officially out of commission. I got 4 pictures while we were up north and that's it! The last two of AJ and Stella are ones I took on my 35 mm. I really miss the digital camera.
I love that green swimming suit! I think it's the coolest swimming suit ever. The good news is that she'll get more wear out of it with the pool at her new school and swim class at Borgess.
A.J. started sitting up on Saturday all by himself, so last night, he got his first taste of oatmeal cereal. He didn't spit it out but he sort make the "ewwww" face. He is so cute! He's such a BOY. This morning he's been bouncing, leaping like a little frog, and growling like a little bear. I think he's going to like to roughhouse. Since he was 2 months old, John has been saying, "He's going to be rough on things." Between him and Stella, we're probably going to have to make our share of home repairs.
Have fun up north! I hope you get to stop by Battle Creek sometime soon. If you do, bring that nifty knife sharpener with you!
I can't believe how good Jill looks in those pictures! It's like movie or soap opera depictions of pregnancy and labor - the woman only gains weight where the baby is and she looks perfect after giving birth. Jill is like a movie star... :)
I hope Stella does well at school and AJ does well at day care. Karmel, have fun getting back to work!
Post a Comment