
Calling him "mighty, mighty boy" will make him bounce because he wants to be impressive. Whenever he sees you, he calls out to get your attention. He can sit up very well now, and can almost crawl. He's so much fun.

When John comes in the room, A.J. does his best man-to-man deep voice, "Uhhh, Uhhh."

He's Stella's biggest fan. He laughs and kicks his feet at the sight of her. And I think he's her favorite person, too. In fact, I think she likes A.J. more than me now.
It's hard to believe it's been six months since that long day of trying to get labor started, walking through contractions, squatting and finally going so fast that I was screaming to the nurses that I would NOT wait for the doctor before I started pushing. It's hard to believe it's been six months since John first carried him around the room, whispering, "Hello little Albert!." Even though the six months since March 5th have been some of the most grueling days of my entire life (including finals in college while working two jobs), I can say it's been a labor of LOVE.

I just love my babies!
4 comments:
I love them too. Joe Dad
Karmel,
What a smile AJ has. It touches my heart to know how close AJ and Stella are. I don't think that is the norm. I hope the relationship carries throughout their lives.
I am happy for Jill. To be a mother a couple of months shy of 39 is great. The older one is, the better parent they make. John was 41 when AJ was born. Just a lot more sore muscles playing ball in the street not to mention basketball. I still feel the aches and pains of playing with Rye. Let's just say that when he was a senior and I was 52, he was physically roughing up his old man on the basketball court. The worst part was, "He enjoyed it."
What an irony - Joe and Kathy only had Lauren (what a sweet kid)for several years as their only grandchild and now in three and a half years they have five additional. Wow!
When I was a commissioner from 1984 to 1988 I served with a couple of commissioners who were in their 60's and I asked, "If you had one thing in your life to change, what would it would be? Both answered the same thing, "To spend more time with with my children and less time on making money." I heeded the advice.
I look at the pictures of the amazing little AJ and wonder where his life will lead. You have some amazing children Karmel. Just wish I was closer to share them.
Love,
Dad
What a sweet little face. A.J. sure has changed alot since grandma Susan was there in april, he was so tiny and all he could do was eat and sleep. Every time I see a little one riding in a grocery basket at work I think of little A.J. and how much he's changed, Stella and A.J. change by the minute, and no matter how hard I try not to a tear always falls because I miss them both so much. I love them too. Grandma Susan
Wow, it's been a little over a month since I was there and those two have really changed! I like the picture of AJ in the swing, that grin says it all! Good luck with the job, day care and Stella in school again. Miss you!
Aunt Edie
Post a Comment