Kids cooped up in the house all day.
Stir-craziness all around.
Toys, shoes and miscellaneous scattered everywhere by bored kiddos.
God help me.
We went outside to burn some energy.
The kids got big grins on their faces when I pulled them down the street in the sled.

I wish Stella would wear a hat (and gloves), but I can barely get her to wear shoes. She does seem to like her new Meijer-brand snowboots, though.

A.J. finds it a little hard to move around in hat, coat, boots and a snowsuit.

He's fallen and he can't get up.

A beautiful snowgirl on a beautiful snowy day.

Please god don't let there be any snow days this week. God help me survive the rest of the winter.
2 comments:
Monday...school is called off. Stella's school is one of only two in the entire west Michigan region not in session. WHY??????????? A.J. will have to miss the first day of his once-a-week swim class, which starts today.
maybe, by now, the kids are back in school, and you guys are not quite stir crazy. Now we have the "deep freeze". Was minus 4 degrees this am. Right about now I am wondering why we came back from Fl so quick. Karmel you and JOhn have to figure out a way to get all of you guys on the plane and come to the Condo. Maybe this year? What about that plane in New York? YIKES. Anyway got to get to court today. See you all later. Stay warm...Love Papa Joe
Post a Comment