This picture is from earlier today when there was less snow. As John says, "Green leaves, red leaves, snow." This is our backyard.
This is the neighbor's tree out the front door. It was too cold to venture too far outside the house, so I stuck the camera outside the door.
Stella was home from school today because she's very stuffy and not feeling her best. Let's just say it's been a tough day for me. She's so hard to keep entertained. I am soooo thankful for her school and the way they keep her busy. I hope she feels better tomorrow. After my conference and perinatologist appointment the first 3 days of the week, I thought I'd have Thurs. and Fri. to clean up for my mom's visit. I can't believe she'll be here on Sunday; it's been 2½ years since I've seen her in person!
Not to mention, Stella was sick the day after we got all her transportation issues hammered out with the district. I hope they don't forget our deal!
Well, I hope wherever you are, you're warm! We're just not ready for temps in the 30°s!
3 comments:
This weather is ridiculous! I had an emergency dental appt in Eastpointe after school. I was driving through whiteouts and was late. All of my goofy teacher friends had planned to go to a haunted corn maze tomorrow night. I think with this weather we may change our plans.
Wish me luck- I have to have a root canal tomorrow morning. I have an infected tooth and I am not happy. I don't know how I taught today with this pain.
Let's hope we have an Indian summer coming.
Aunt Mary Ann
Aunt Mary Ann, sorry to hear about that. Sounds painful! I hope you feel better soon.
I'm not sure about the Indian summer. Seems unlikely now, but watch ... in January it'll be 60°.
Snow?!! That's crazy. It sounds truly miserable. The first snow is usually exciting, but if it's in October it's just wrong.
Mom, I hope everything goes well tomorrow for you. That sounds painful.
Post a Comment