
We got a cake for my birthday, which was Tuesday. I really don't care if I have one for my birthday -- god knows I don't need it -- but Stella loves the birthday cake episode of Elmo's World, so I got a birthday cake that said "Happy 34th Birthday" and Stella enjoyed that and ate quite a bit of it!

Stella will be looking good for school, too, since my mom bought her a lot of clothes and a couple of pairs of new shoes. Some of it was from my favorite kids' catalog Hanna Andersson. The busdriver has already asked me if we spend a fortune on her clothes. "No, but other people do!"
And I just had to add this picture of Stella and John in the backyard. We have a new appreciation for all those leaves now that we see Stella running through them and jumping into the piles.
4 comments:
I love that picture of Stella in the leaves! That's the picture of childhood, carefree fun! :)
It sounds like you had a wonderful visit with your mom. It's great that she got that chance to bond with Stella, and I'm sure that Stella loved the extra special attention that only a grandparent can give.
I can't believe how much Stella looks like Jill in those pictures. Wow.
What a little cutie! Elizabeth loves the leaves, too. She "helps" with her own rake. Very cute.
Sounds like a great week!
BTW, I love Hanna Andersson, too. It's based in Portland and they have an awesome outlet here. Let me know what you like and I can keep an eye out for deals...
Stella is beautiful and, I think, looking more like you all the time. I'm glad your mom was able to come and visit (and spoil Stella). I bet everyone was sad when it was time for Grandma to leave. I've enjoyed catching up on everything Puzzuoli and look forward to reading more. Hope you're feeling reasonably well. I'm finally sending some Neva photos. I'm assuming they went through, I didn't get them back. -Shannon
This is another great picture - Stella in the leaves and Daddy in the backround. I love it! Also - love hearing that my beautiful niece looks like me! But then, I have often thought that Karmel and I resemble each other a bit too!
:-) Hope to see everyone including the HRIBAR clan at Christmas! Does anyone know if the "Shirk family Christmas party" has been scheduled?
A. Jill
Post a Comment