However, Stella hasn't taken much to school lunches. I bought school lunch for her Wednesday through Friday, and she never touched a bite of it! So we're back to packing Stella's favorites .... meatballs, spaghetti, nuggets, berries, grapes ... maybe an occasional Twinkie.
It is really cute to see her get on the bus every morning. It is really crazy to see a 2½ year old get on a schoolbus, but she has adapted really well and has never cried during a busride.

All I could get was eyes-closed.

The morning schoolbus.
Stella's Grandma Susan -- my mom-- from Kansas will be coming October 15 and will spend a week with her. We're looking forward to that!
Karmel
3 comments:
I love that picture of Stella on the bus!! She looks quite happy. Thanks for keeping us updated.
How long is Stella's day? It's great that she's on a regular schedule and sleeping so well. What a relief for you! I hope you and John are doing well also.
Stella is such a pretty girl-even with her eyes shut! You and John both take such great photos!
I have to say I don't blame Stella for not being fond of the school lunches. I remember school lunches (yuck) and I have seen the lunches at her school-I'm not sure I would eat them either!
I'm really glad she is doing so well on the bus.
How nice of your mom to come visit. I'm sure you all will have a wonderful time!
Heather
I'm glad things are going well! Stella is just so cute.
Elizabeth has been doing well with all her different schools, too. She really likes them and she, too, is sleeping much better.
Makes you wonder about how their little brains work...when everything's being stimulated as it should be when they're in school, they're so much happier. It's amazing how everything is so tied together--mood, behavior, language, sleep, and social interaction.
I hope you're able to relax now, and are enjoying getting more sleep and having some time to yourself during the day.
Post a Comment