Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Stella's class is having a Halloween party today with a costume parade, and I was lucky enough to get Stella into her lion costume. I bought it for last year, but she didn't wear it because it was really big for her and she was sick at Halloween! It just fits this year!

Today is also the anniversary of her baptism! Thanks for reminding us, MB! What a day that was!

Thank you to everyone who sent Halloween cards to Stella. Yesterday she had quite a stack of orange envelopes to open.

We're supposed to get quite a few trick-or-treaters in our neighborhood tonight. I hope I have enough candy.

3 comments:

MB said...

Happy Halloween to all of you!

Thanks for posting a picture of Stella in her very cute costume. I hope she enjoys her parade and trick-or-treating!

I will always think of Stella on Halloween because of her baptism. That day is such a nice memory for me. :)

Karmel said...

Dad, Stella does wear the KU zip-up sweatshirt quite a bit. I thought I sent you a picture once when she had it on. It's very nice to have.

We didn't trick-or-treat with Stella this year. She puts in long days now, and with her party and a long day at school, I knew she wasn't up for it. I thought about taking her around to the neighbors, but most of them didn't have their lights on. I guess from years of living in this neighborhood, they knew to expect LOTS of kids from outside the neighborhood coming through. I did go through about 3 big bags of candy from Sam's. Plus, we were exhausted by the end of the night. I'm sure if the weather had been warmer, we'd have seen more.

Stella has half days at school Wed. and Thurs. and no school on Friday. So we're doing some doctor appointments. Tomorrow I'm having her evaluated for occupational therapy to help her hyperactivity. Thursday, I'm having her tested for wheat/dairy allergy. And Friday she's going to get her ears checked again. Should be an interesting week...

Anonymous said...

Karmel,
Stella looks adorable! Good luck with all her testing-it is my least favorite thing to do with Hayley!