Monday, May 19, 2008

Silly pictures

Not too much is going on around here ... just the usual. But there's never a dull moment. The kids have been really cute lately and I just had to share:

Photobucket
She looks like such a princess in her sunglasses, doesn't she? (She did so great in swimming on Saturday, by the way. I was so proud of her!)

Photobucket
Albert John looks pretty cool in his, too!

Photobucket
Both kids, especially Stella, need a lot of cuddling first thing in the morning. Dad is always happy to be the cuddle guy.

Photobucket
John made A.J. a Halloween costume a little early. How Battle Creek of us, dressing our son in a Kellogg's Pop Tart box! We can smell them being made at the factory when the wind is from the north!

Photobucket
Sonic Burger! John went to Fort Wayne, Indiana on Saturday for a record and CD show. The most important landmark in Fort Wayne is that it's the nearest Sonic Drive-In. John brought me back this delicious burger. It's one of the things among many that I miss about Kansas, my daily trips to Sonic!

Photobucket
And I enjoyed it thoroughly.

Photobucket
A.J. is doing so many cute and funny things lately. He's always running and investigating everything. But he still has time for me once in awhile.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Love the pictures with the sunglasses!

MB said...

I love the two cuddling pictures - the one with John on the couch with Stella and AJ and the one with you and AJ. The kids look cute and very happy!!

Thanks for sharing these great pictures.

Anonymous said...

It's sooo nice to see the kids on screen they look really cute with the sunglasses on I've missed seeing their smiling faces, I hope to come up soon I miss them terribly Love ya all Grand ma Susan